Tuesday, April 10, 2012

‘I sue Tauqir-Bipasha for justice’


DHAKA NEWS

sister of Tauqir Ahmed, said she filed case against his brother for getting justice, not influenced by her husband or any other person.

She came up with the opinion through a written statement sent to banglanews Monday.

On March 19, Tanjin Haider filed a case against Tauqir and Bipasha with Dhaka Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Court for allegedly misappropriating about Tk 1.57 crore.

She has come home from Sweden to appear before the court in the case. She is scheduled to leave the country Monday.

Tanjin Haider also brought allegation against Tauqir and Bipasha for giving threat to her and mental torture.

She added: “I cannot reside at my own flat in my paternal home for the torture and threat from Tauqir and Bipasha. So, I have to stay in my relatives’ houses.”

She said, “We have 50 percent share in ‘Nokkhottrobari Resort and Convention Centre Limited’, which is a registered company. I have filed the case as my brother refused to give my share.”

On March 25, Tauqir Ahmed and Bipasha Hayat filed a Tk 50 crore defamation suit against Tauqir’s sister with Joint District Judge Court of Dhaka-1.

Tauqir Ahmed’s sister Tanjin Haider and brother-in-law Syed Ali Haider were made defendant in the case.

“My brother-in-law made compelled my sister to file the fake case against me,” said Tauqir at a press conference on the same day.

Protesting Tauqir’s such comment, Tanjin Haider said, “Tauqir and Bipasha are creating confusion among people to hide their misdeed and protect image.”

She added: “I have not filed the case motivated by others.”

No comments:

Post a Comment